THERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Event Organizer is: Teatr Małego Widza Agnieszka Czekierda; NIP 1230806948, REGON 015168363. The Event Organizer processes the Client’s personal data to the extent necessary to make Bookings and sell Tickets (to perform the agreement concluded with the Client) in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. The Event Organizer is the data controller.
1. Tickets can be booked:
- by phone: +48 881 717 471
- via e-mail: email@example.com
2. If the Spectator books a ticket by phone or via e-mail, the Spectator agrees for the Theatre to contact him or her using his or her e-mail address or phone number.
3. Bookings made by phone are only valid if you receive a confirmation e-mail from the Theatre.
PAYING FOR TICKETS
1. You need to transfer the payment for tickets booked by phone or via e-mail to the Theatre’s bank account: 48 1140 2004 0000 3502 7880 6160 within 3 days as of the date on which you received the confirmation e-mail (at the latest one day before the show date).
2. If you make a transfer, it needs to contain the following data: name and surname of the person who booked the tickets, date and title of the show and the number of tickets.
3. If you don’t pay for your booking on time, it will be automatically cancelled.
4. You can buy tickets ONLINE on our webpage www.teatrmalegowidza.wroclaw.pl by clicking on BUY TICKET next to the title of the show in WHAT’S ON tab. The payment is made via PayU (cards and bank transfers).
5. When the Theatre’s account is credited with the payment for tickets booked by phone or via e-mail, we will send you a final confirmation e-mail with your ticket.
6. Your ticket needs to be shown at the box office at least 15 minutes before the show starts.
7. Our box office at ul. Sudecka 96 opens an hour before every show.
8. If you want to cancel your booking, please inform the Theatre about it.
We issue invoices at Spectators’ express request, at the latest 7 days as of the date on which the payment for tickets was made. Invoice details (company name, full address, NIP number) and your reservation number should be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Tickets can be returned at the latest two full business days before the show date.
2. In exceptional cases and upon giving prior notice to the Theatre, it’s possible to reschedule your tickets (you should call us or send us an e-mail with the new show date convenient for you at the latest an hour before the show for which you bought tickets starts and you should give your reservation number. If the show has already started, unused tickets become invalid).
3. We do not return the difference in the price of rescheduled tickets.
4. Tickets can be rescheduled up to 3 times within 3 months as of the date on which they were bought.
5. Rescheduled tickets can’t be returned.
6. If a show is cancelled due to an actor’s illness or another random event, your money will be refunded or you will be offered tickets for the next show.
7. Tickets can’t be returned if the spectator is late for the show.
We’re sorry but if a show has already started, we don’t let latecomers in.
1. Seats are not numbered.
2. Eating and drinking is strictly prohibited in the theatre hall.
3. 45 minutes before every show, we invite everybody to spend some time in our foyer, where we have created a small play area for our youngest guests.
4. There is a baby changing unit in one of the toilets (please ask our staff for more information).
5. Taking photos and filming during the show is strictly prohibited.
6. The responsibility for the safety of children participating in shows or playtime after shows and staying on the premises of the theatre rests solely with their carers or parents.
7. When you buy a ticket, you agree to be photographed and filmed by persons authorized by the theatre and agree for your image as a spectator to be used in the theatre’s promotional materials.
8. Buying a ticket represents you acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.